Empfohlener Beitrag

Willkommen auf Peanuts Seite!

Herzlich Willkommen auf einem weiteren Blog von Blogger.com ! Ich werde hier regelmäßig Rezensionen und andere Dinge über Bücher posten. Als...

Freitag, 24. Februar 2017

"Wonder" - R.J. Palacio [English]


Good morning, lovely people!

Today I'm presenting "Wonder" by R.J. Palacio. I've finished this book in the matter of one day, so you could say I literally vanished into the story! 
Seriously guys, it's beautiful. It taught me so many things and made me tear up a lot. I've felt happy, sad, shocked, and angry, but all this made me love the book so much. It's so easy to read, but still a challenge, because you get to face the hard side of life. 
You get to know the life of a child, August, which faces the world with all his rough and beautiful facettes, and you get to know all the people who are involved, how they handle Augusts situation.

Breathtaking, emotional and terribly honest.

Yours, Peanut x

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen